Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm sore and cold. :O

I went to the gym with Jenni yesterday. It was nice having essentially a personal trainer, without having to pay for one. XD She walked me through the various workouts, and made it alot of fun. I like working out anyway, but it's easier when you have company. We worked our arms mostly, and then our stomachs. Then I got on an eliptical machine, and she got on the treadmill. I did about half a mile, and burned about 100 calories according to the machine I was on. It's a good start. XD My arms are sore as heck today, but my legs and stomach feel fine. Guess that means I have to push harder next time.

It's cold. According to my little Weather deally on my desktop, it's 43 degrees Farenheit, at 1pm in Texas. That's ridiculous. It's never supposed to get below fifty here. It's Texas! And of course, knowing that it NEVER gets cold in Texas, I left my warmest clothes in Virginia. Go me! I'm gonna go pout about it in my room, under three blankets, with double layers, and my dollies. :[ Pfffft I wish. I'm going to get the mail. :B

And just for the hell of it, (and cause I haven't posted any in awhile) a photo of me! ;D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.