Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Candy Stripe Shorts, Pseudo Argyle Shorts, Dark Blonde Wig

Apparently I forgot to post pictures of the shorts I made for Ichigo. I call them his Candy Stripe shorts. :3 I really love the way they turned out. <3 The photo is kind of blurry but you can see the details still.
Photobucket

And for the past several days I've been working on these, what I'm calling his Pseudo Argyle shorts.

Photobucket

My eldest sister Jenni has these cute pajama pants made of the same material. In Human scale it's a cute diamond pattern, and in doll scale it looks like a faux argyle pattern. I love it! I want to make a brown sweatervest and a cream dress shirt for him to wear with these. I have the cream material but lack a suitable brown knit for the vest.

While I was feeling incredibly creative I also went ahead and cut and styled one of the wigs I made several nights ago. It looks alot like Sora's hair from Kingdom Hearts 2, where it's more blonde than brown.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Would that make them faux-gyle? It was fun watching you make them last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nice having a comfortable place with good company, to sew in. Not to say that my sewing at home can't be pleasant, but sewing in the company of like-minded creators is a blessing, that I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so cute! xD i'm working on some stuff for Bea for the convention this weekend, i'll be sure to share when it's done. <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.