Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 things Meme

8 Things tagged by Jenni

8 Favorite TV Shows(In no particular order)

House MD
NCIS
Law and Order SVU
Law and Order CI
Burn Notice
Eureka
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother

8 Things I Did Yesterday

Took pictures of Declan.
Watched several episodes of House MD on my laptop.
Talked for a few hours, with David.
Watched Dancing with the Stars, with Jenni and Ashley.
Leveled up some Pokemon to prepare for a gym battle, on Emerald. :B
Downloaded some cheatcodes for Pokemon Pearl.
Used those cheat codes to catch shiny pokemon. :B
Started thinking about a new outfit I want to sew.

8 Things to Look Forward to

Thanksgiving
Getting my tooth fixed. ;_;
A long over-due shipment of doll shoes(that I paid for in March). e_e
Some white boots for Ichigo, seperate from the long-over-due package.
Knit Night with Mom on Tuesdays.
Breast reduction surgery. It's a long way off yet but I am looking forward to it.
My divorce being done.
Waking up in the morning.

8 Favorite Restaurants

Bennigans, how I mourn thee. ;_;
Chili's, how I mourn the loss of your Chili Con Queso.
Ruby Tuesday
The Olive Garden
Kelly's Tavern, how I miss thee.
Taco Bell
Taco Bueno
Hardees

8 Things on My Wish List(to someday accomplish)

Go to New York Dolpa.
Get my teaching degree.
Order an FCS doll in person at the Sato store in Japan.
Order an FCS doll in person at the LA store in California.
Go to Japan.
Visit Canada and see my friends.
Visit England and see my friends.
Vacation in Ireland.

8 People I Tag

No one! Do it, only if you want to. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.