Thursday, October 2, 2008

Declan is a skater boy, apparently.

I continue to be inexplicably tired. My insomnia comes and goes. It's barely 10pm central time and I'm already wanting to climb into bed and pass out. Whereas, yesterday I was still very much awake at 5am. Not WANTING to be either. I wish my body would just make up it's mind, seriously. But that's enough whining.

I got some awesome pictures of the dolls yesterday. I'm just gonna post the ones of Declan stealing Elli's skateboard for the moment. Yo cuteness soon, but not right now. ;D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and I've put a different wig on Declan as you can see. I'd prefer something in this cut but with more red to it, like his fur wig. Anyone know where I can find a ginger wig in 6-7 size?

1 comment:

  1. He just has such a sad little face. I want to hug him and give him chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.