Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have the bestest best friend in the whole universe!

Seriously, she is awesometacular. Christy sent me a box of my things from Virginia, sewing stuff that I'd asked for, and my pillow. <3 That was about what I was expecting, plus a little bit of fabric.

Instead, I got this box of awesome. It's big enough for a pillow across the bottom, without folding, and deep enough for three or four pillows, without squishing them.Photobucket

My pillow was in there, with my sewing bits, ribbons, my good scissors, my eyelets, buttons, snaps, thread, etc etc. But what was filling that huge box, was this:
Photobucket

That's pretty much my entire assortment of doll clothes. :3 It's not organised yet, but I just managed to fit it all in a bottom drawer of the chest of drawers. *squeals delightedly*

When I opened that box I squealed really loudly, and I pretty much didn't stop squealing for like an hour and a half. XD There were a few more things in the box, that I'd had with my doll clothes. Elli's Bass, some of my tiny stuffed animals, and some fabrics. :3

This is what my room looks like now.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the last bit of awesome was this fabric she found shortly after I left Virginia. X3 Does it not SCREAM Rorek?
Photobucket

After an almost boring month so far, this was just a fabulous surprise. THANK YOU CHRISTY! <3

2 comments:

  1. Ahem. My house is never boring! Oh wait, maybe it's my life that is never boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's a really cool purple blanket that you knitted for the boys! You'd think they could muster a little more animation than they are showing ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.