Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hooray redheads!

So the wig I ordered for Declan arrived today and the color is perfect! Unfortunately 6-7 seems too small. I could have sworn the label from his brown wig said 6-7 too. Ooops! So.. I gave it to Seanan. Then I took pictures of him with Declan. The first picture is just to show how perfect the color is, compared to his fur wig.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seanan looks pleased! But I realized I need new eyes for him. Anyone know where I can get some pretty dark blue eyes in low/no-dome 14mm? I'll be re-ordering the wig in 7-8 next month. :3

I also finally got Code Red again. @_@ I'd been without soda for about four days and was getting sick of the caffeine headaches, and other withdrawal symptoms. I am an honest-to-god caffeine ADDICT, and the only thing that seems to help is Mountain Dew Code Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.