Friday, October 3, 2008

Chibi Roro, and the others. XD

As promised, Yo pics! This doll has been an adventure. It came to me as a girl, I made it into a boy, cycled through around five different characters, and realised it was meant to be a girl all along. I have no idea what her name is going to be now, but at any rate I present (temporarily named) Chibi Roro.





And I think this one screams 80's music video. LOL.




And then I busted out Elli and Declan (And then all the dolls but the heads), but I posted the Declan pics yesterday.



All the dolls except Onigiri and Stabler, and with Vivi (who belongs to Neko's Fiance) on the end borrowing a pink wig from Ichigo.

Hooray dolls! 8D I haven't played with them like this in awhile.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.