Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday was Awesome!

So, Saturday I went to help my younger sister () and her fiance move into their new apartment. I had Ichigo and Bubbles* with me, and took a couple of pictures while we were waiting for the trucks. :3 Just this one turned out though. The others were washed out beyond saving.

Photobucket

Once Wolf came with the trucks, I helped move some boxes, and then helped unload at the new place, and then it was time for me to go. I would have helped for the whole day but frankly I wasn't being much help (sorry!) and my friend , was in town, and we were gonna get together. She's from Austin as the name implies. So I had James bring me back so I could shower and change before going to hang out awhile.

We had planned to go see Appaloosa with her friends who were coming in from out of town, but we decided after we hit it off so well in the car, to hang out and play with our dolls instead. XD She had Sin and Puki with her (or is it Pookie?) and they were awesome. I had a very difficult time wanting to give her Puki Pukisha back at the end. XD It is SO cute. I will definitely need to get one or two of my own. She let me play with her different parts and such, and I took a few pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ichigo was smitten. He was enthralled by Sin, who is a Trent Reznor MiniMee, and seemed to actually respect him. It was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen cause he's such a mischevious brat. He also LOVED the kitten and wanted to take her home. I need to see about getting a couple once I've found employment.

We had a ton of fun, and I totally want to hang out again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.