Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trick or Treat!

This was bouncing around on my livejournal friendslist. :3

My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul
rorekgwolfe goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as Mobster (circa 1920).
batchix tricks you! You get a rotten egg.
evershnooks gives you 14 red cherry-flavoured gumdrops.
eveshka gives you 1 mottled green grape-flavoured jawbreakers.
hotaustinnights tricks you! You lose 2 pieces of candy!
lionhearts gives you 8 mauve peach-flavoured wafers.
nekokoi gives you 2 pink evil-flavoured nuggets.
neo_ragdolls gives you 16 red strawberry-flavoured pieces of taffy.
praxedes_osaka gives you 8 light green apple-flavoured pieces of chewing gum.
unseeliequeen tricks you! You lose 2 pieces of candy!
wotan_lotg gives you 17 light green coconut-flavoured gummy bats.
rorekgwolfe ends up with 62 pieces of candy, and a rotten egg.
Go trick-or-treating! Username:
Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.