I know my comments and posts have slowed lately. I've been staying with my best friend Christy, and the wireless internet signal I used to use, left with the neighbors.
I came to a tough decision, a few days ago, regarding Decke. I've talked briefly with Mom but I didn't fully explain I think. Basically, I got Decke the first summer we were out here in Virginia Beach, for my birthday. I've been taking care of him since then, completely by myself. I feed him, give him medicine when and if he needs it, clean the litterboxes, do the basic training (Stay off the counter, don't claw the furniture) and gave him all of his attention.
Since I've been staying with Christy, for the last month and a half or so, Decke has been with Nick and has been neglected badly. It seems the only attention he gets now, is when I go over to pack up more of my belongings. I can't leave him to be neglected with them, so I've made the decision to take him with my to Texas.
I know I can't keep him at your place Jenni, but I can't give him up, and I can't leave him here to be abused or neglected by Nick. I don't know exactly what I will do when I get back to Texas, but I need to make plans that include Decke. I realize that will make things alot harder, but I'm just not willing to abandon a cat AGAIN because of Nick. If it had been my decision, Hunter and Zeero would have never been left with Dad. I'm not insulting Dad, or Anne/Faythe/Neko, or implying they neglect or abuse the animals. I just mean that they should not have had to take the cats in, let alone have to keep them indefinately.
I'm not going to make that mistake twice. I don't know what I will do, as of writing and posting this, but Decke will be a part of it.
In other related news, I will be back in Texas definately this summer. I don't know exactly when yet, or the specifics, but I'm currently looking to rent a U-haul and either have Neil(Christy's husband, and a very good friend) drive with me to Texas, or Mom, who volunteered last night on the phone. If it's Mom, it will be in June sometime, and if it's Neil, it will be July or early August.
So, please keep me in your prayers, and if you have any ideas let me know. Dad and Anne/Faythe/Neko have also extended an offer to stay with them and I could have Decke there as well, but I'm a little concerned about living with Dad again. I have no problems living with Anne, or Rose (or Jenni of course), but I'm very hesitant to be under Dad's roof again, as I've developed some serious psychological issues as a result of the first time. No offense intended to Dad at all. I love him, I just have a hard time living with him.
Anyway, that's all for now. *scratches head*