I was tagged by Jenni.
10 Years Ago:
I was living with Dad, about a year from quitting school, and miserable for no good reason.
5 Years Ago:
I met a boy a year after my second really serious relationship died, and we got married after 2 months. Life seemed to be looking up and my relationship was better with most of the family than it had ever been.
5 months Ago:
I knew my marriage was failing but I didn't know why, or how to fix it. Then Nick asked for a divorce right before Christmas.
5 Things on my To Do List Today:
1. Fix my Sims 2 Legacy Lot.
2. Sew at least one doll clothing item.
3. Figure out how I'm getting to Oceana Clinic to pick up my prescriptions.
4. Do a load of laundry.
5. Organize my suitcases for maximum space.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Salty snacks like Chex mix, or Pretzels.
2. Those tiny pies.
3. Chips and queso(or salsa, or chili con queso)
4. Ice cream
5 Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
1. Buy a house and an acre or two of land by Christy's farm in East Tennessee.
2. Buy a better car than I'm likely to get otherwise.
3. Start a high return savings account.
4. Buy about a dozen of the dolls on my wishlist, starting with the Full Choice System dolls.
5. Travel all over Texas, and then Europe, to visit my friends in England.
5 of my bad habits:
3. Yelling when I get to excited
4. Getting angry at Nick or Her even when they are being nice.
5. Giving in to people when I really need to stand up for myself.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Arlington, Texas
2. Fredricksburg, Texas
3. Great Lakes, Illinois
4. Virginia Beach, Virginia
5. McAllen, Texas *NEVER AGAIN
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Six Flags Over Texas, searching bags for Security
2. Michaels Arts and Crafts, Custom Framer
3. TicketMaster, Inbound call center, selling tickets.
4. Fashion Design for Dolls, taking commissions, and selling limited run outfits.
5 Things People don't know about me:
1. I have malformed pinky fingers. They are shorter than the average pinky, and the knuckles are mishapen.
2. I suffer from Trichotillomania - A psychiatric condition in which one has an uncontrollable desire to pull out their own body hair. It is generally considered to be an impulse control disorder but is also associated with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
3. All these years of helping Nick with his spelling, has made me much less sure of my own spelling.
4. Despite myself, and my comfort with mild clutter (MILD, like leaving my backpack by the door instead of hanging it up in my closet), I am extremely germ-phobic.
5. I have what is considered a mild case of obsessive compulsive disorder. I know that won't surprise some of you, but others may be surprised.
5 People to Tag:
Anyone who hasn't already done this Meme.