Sunday, April 13, 2008

Surprise packages and fun stuff.

Okay.. So I've been offline for a few days, not counting last night. I got mostly caught up on reading my livejournal friendslist, and MAN do ya'll post alot. XD;; Seriously, I had to go back 120 entires till I found one I'd already read. This is like, three days worth of posts too. I'm not like gonna do a friends cut or anything, cause I love ya'll and there isn't anyone I want to not read on my list. Just commenting that ya'll write alot. XD;;

Anyway, that's not what I wanted to say. I have a crapton of photos to post, which I may or may not spread out over two or three entries. To start off, I made Declan a new wig. Christy was kind enough to share this beautiful natural red faux fur she has. It's a nice color, kind of a fox red.

Despite the pouty look, Declan seems pleased, in my opinion.

And speaking of pleased, I got a package from my buddy Alison the other day. She made a lovely hat and scarf set for Ichigo, shown below, and included some other sweet stuffs. :3



They were in this adorable little Hello Kity bag that made me squeal with delight. And, the note she included was on ADORABLE stationary. I blurred out the note for privacy but you can see the really cute design. :3



Also included were these really cute lavender flower buttons, this t-shirt iron on, and this beautiful flowered fabric. :3




I don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet with the buttons or the beautiful fabric, but the iron-on is gonna be a shirt for Elliot, since it's perfectly scaled for SD size. :3 Thank you so much Alison! <3

Next entry up in a bit, with Declan pictures and all. :3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that hat and scarf are gorgeous. I really like that last fabric too, I might have to revamp my search for small scale fabric prints so that I can see you make stuff out of my finds. I know Barbies are not cool like your dolls, but do you think you would be able to make some clothes for Ren's dolls in the future? I even have some Barbie fabric patterns, but I am not used to making such tiny things. She doesn't need anything now, but she has a couple of Kelly dolls and a Ken and they don't have extra changes of clothes.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.