Friday, April 18, 2008

Plushies

So, Christy and I have been making plushies lately. She made some adorable Onigiri and Sushi plushies, and I made a few Onigiri plushes, plus a bunny and carrot. :3 They're fun to make, and alot more instant gratification than making clothes like we usually do. I mean we like sewing clothes, alot, but even we need to stop and do something really really fun every once in awhile. Anyway, that's enough of me blathering on. Pics!

First we have Domo showing off his riceball friends.


And Declan, snuggling up to the two I kept.


The bunny, and the carrot! (Ti yours will look something like this but larger.)


And lastly, Michael with the Onigiri that I gave to him. :D


That's all of the sewing/plushie related stuff. I've been staying with Christy lately and we've enjoyed hanging out, and getting out of the apartment together. I get along really well with her, her son Michael, and their dog Sadie. I miss Decke but I get to visit with him when I go back 'home' to pick up more of my stuff.

I know I haven't said alot on here about the divorce or progress or anything, but I'm slowly working towards being back in Texas. If all goes well, I'll be moving back during the summer, possibly as early as July.

I guess that's all for now. I'm sitting enjoying a cookie and a hot chocolate over at Panera bread, and now I'm gonna post this and continue on wherever today's journey takes us. I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.