Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kaiju Arrival! Ed took a side trip to Florida.

My Kaiju came today~! I took some comparison photos between mine and Allister/Osaka's little Kaiju. It looks like each one is slightly different, as is the nature of tiny beautiful handmade items.




The tail on mine curves slightly differently, and there is a tiny little bit of flash on one of the front paws.




I don't know if it shows well in photos, but Allister/Osaka's little guy is slightly more of a Jade green, and mine is more translucent/pearlescent and minty in color.




And for size comparison, the last photo is next to a pair of MSD tennies. These guys are tiny and adorable.

Once I've got mine painted up I will post photos of him again. I need to figure out exactly who he belongs with. :3

This was a pleasant surprise, as I thought this might arrive tomorrow or Saturday instead.

Ed took a side-trip to Florida by accident (he was mis-sorted at the post office of origin) but should theoretically arrive tomorrow, MAYBE as late as Saturday. I'm hoping for tomorrow. @_@

And I've realized I have the perfect light blue material to make his boxers so I may do that this afternoon so that I can do photos IMMEDIATELY upon arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.