Monday, January 12, 2015

Bluefairy Automail "Edward Elric" Jerome is paid off.

Ahem, I think I forgot to announce that I finished my layaway on Ed on Friday. I got my last check from the seasonal gig at Target and with the Holiday pay there was enough to cover it, and a bit left for groceries etc.

I was really nervous about it but I think that's because this truly finalizes everything and I'm pretty much always nervous about the last payment of a layaway. I was on edge until I got the confirmation via private message on Den of Angels that the seller had received my final payment and would message me with a tracking number once she'd shipped him out.

According to my DOA messages I paid for priority shipping, and the seller is also in Virginia, so in theory I could have him the day after she ships him.

I don't recall if she had a "strange" shipping schedule like mine (all of my threads say that items will be shipped on Saturdays). I do know that I will be sending out some packages later today (Monday) including sending Narsha to her new home, the LTF Rachel faceplate, and a box I meant to send to Faythe before Christmas with Mom's gift in there.

I'm hoping that when Ringo and I get back from the Post Office (and then the mall) that I will have a private message that he has been shipped. Or maybe in the evening. :) The seller has mostly been responding in the evenings.

I have some gold eyes on hand that will work for temporary eyes, and Amelia will be giving up her wig for him, so all I need to do is whip up some light blue boxers and get a faceup on him when he arrives. He will eventually get proper clothing but I will be happy with him being able to sit around not completely naked.

I am REALLY excited about this. Nervous and excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.