Friday, November 7, 2014

HOLY GRAIL DOLL

Something amazing happened today but I'm hesitant to say what because nothing is secure yet. A doll, THE DOLL, that I never ever thought I would have a chance at is on the marketplace, from a reputable seller.

I don't want to jinx it so I want say WHO it is yet, but I've contacted the seller and I am scrambling to sell the things I've been meaning to sell so that I can put down a down payment. The seller is willing to do an extended layaway, and I'm really hoping that no one else realizes what she has until I've secured him.

Please wish me luck. This is the only chance I will EVER have at this doll. I will have some sales threads up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Holding my thumbs! Getting hold of a (THE!) Grail doll is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I e-mailed you, and also left a voicemail about this. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.