Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My collection for the Grail Doll if necessary.

Okay so, in trying to scrounge up money to secure THE doll, I will be offering up feelers for some of my collection. I only have a few dolls that I would be able to physically replace for the same sculpt so it's gonna be one of those scrambley "Tell me who you are interested in, and maybe we can work something out" kind of things, because for THIS doll, I would sell almost every single one.

The DEFINITE NO WAY dolls are Avery (Souldoll Lune), Ichigo (Volks Tsubaki), Elli (CustomHouse Mars for Valentine 2005 edition), Robbie (Volks School C on SD10 boy body), Bear (Volks Hewitt 2nd on SDC boy body) and Orion (Batchix Machina). I would be willing to talk price on other limited irreplaceable dolls.

I have up for IMMEDIATE sale, a Narsha girl, that Osaka re-painted in a more general public appealing faceup and less Rorek-specific style, as well as a B&G Sky, a Soom Glot complete with all the human and fantasy parts and a lovely faceup and blushing job, the fantasy parts for Soom Shale (including Unicorn head), a Fairyland Littlefee Rachel faceplate with Fairyland boy-style faceup and an old style Dollmore boy body, but I saw a WTB thread on DOA for that so I will be PMing them first.

I will be taking some photos tonight and tomorrow but if you have interest in any specific doll please either comment below or email me at rorek(at)gmail(dot)com.

I need to raise a sizable sum to pay for the entirety but the seller of grail doll is willing to do a layaway so, I am also willing. If I only have to sell a couple of maybe replaceable dolls that is what I would like to do, but I will do what I HAVE to do, to get this doll. There will not be another chance.

This is my COMPLETE list of current dolls: names, companies, and sculpts.
Ro (DoC Tender Yen)
Elli [Elijah Samuel] (CustomHouse Mars for Valentine)
Ichigo (Volks MSD Tsubaki)
Christopher Owen (Volks Yo-SD Tinatsu boy)
Émile (CustomHouse Uranus Hybrid [Uriel head on Mars body])
Adam Everett Avery (Souldoll Lune)
Robbie (Volks SD10 School C)
Jessie (Narsha girl)
Doran (Soom Glati)
Starshine (Soom Beyla *Unicorn head*)
Earnán (Soom Beyla *Human head*)
Sarabelle (Fairyland Leah)
Simon Oliver (Fairyland Little Bear Bisou)
Toby [Tobias Ezekial] (Iplehouse Byuri)
T.J. [Tyrell James] (Iplehouse Efreet)
Noland (Rosenlied Beige boy)
Apollo (Soom Shale)
Reji Dragonborn (Pukipuki Cupid2 Event Head)
Bear [Kodiak Storm] (Volks Hewitt on SDC body)
Orion (Batchix Machina Gamma)
Rowan (Volks SD13 F16)
Innis (Fairyland Littlefee Elf Vampire Rolly boy)
Amelia (Volks MSD Manabu girl on Swarrico body)
Shen (Volks MSD Enn)
October (Luts Tiny Delf Alice boy)
Zephi [Ismael Zephaniah] (Luts Kid Delf Ttory boy)
??? - (Luts Kid Delf Summer Event Head 2014)

~~~~~~~

And in less related news, I've been getting to read Osaka's NaNo for this year and it is FANTASTIC. It weaves together several characters that I know fairly well and adds depth and history to characters I am less acquainted with. Yay writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.