Saturday, November 15, 2014

Grail Doll Is ..*drumroll please* Bluefairy Automail Jerome!

Okay! I need to list up my Immediate Sales stuff today, because I have officially secured the Grail Doll!

No more mystery! I will be getting one of (10? 20?) the few existing Bluefairy Automail Jeromes. He comes recently dolly-doctored, restrung, flesh-toned resin has had a gentle sanding to reduce yellowing. All told he is in FANTASTIC condition for a 10 year old doll. This doll was released in 2004.

Thanks to Eveshka, I have two of the photos from the Sales Thread, so this is my ACTUAL boy:


He's normalskin, with the automail arm, and leg, based on this character:

That image is from the Manga. The arm is a slightly different model (the winter/cold model, for then Ed goes up North for awhile).

My Ed will need gold eyes and I need to make his outfit, but the Bluefairy body is different enough in shape that I need to wait until I have him in hand to make his distinctive outfit.

I will have up for IMMEDIATE SALE possibly as early as tonight, some dolls, a body, and other resin tidbits. Possibly some wigs as well. Once I get it together (and tweak my existing sales threads) I will link to them in a new post.

Thanks everyone for your well wishing! I am SUPER EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.