Sunday, October 26, 2014

Innis is coming together.

Osaka got me Innis's wig, when she placed a Mint on Card order earlier this week or end of last. I am thankful, and Innis seems well pleased.

Today I carefully picked out the ribbon and bead fastenings that I'd put on his robes initially, and replaced them with ties. Much less bulk and I like how it fits this way. I now feel satisfied enough to try this with the brocades, now that I have PROPERLY finished the test fit. I will keep these cotton robes too, for meetups and other stuff where I don't want to risk ruining really nice outfits.

Anyway, now that Innis is ALL together, I just need to get his white loafers, but those will keep, and give him a fresh faceup now that I know what he needs to look like.




He almost looks pleased in the second photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.