Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm not dead! Really!

Well I've been settling in, here in Virginia Beach. Obviously I've not been online pretty much since I got here. My apologies to anyone who was trying to contact me via e-mail.

Mostly I've been sewing, and playing videogames with Christy, Michael, and Jared. :] I've sewn a lovely little outfit for Chris, and am working on making stuff for Ichigo now. Here are the photos I took of the outfit I made for Chris.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry I've not been online. I've also had minor issues with my phone but it seems to be working again. If you need to reach me, the best way right now is by phone. Most of you already have my number.

I have been taking photos on and off but since my laptop is still screwy, they will be slow to be posted. :P If I've missed anything important please fill me in, as I'd prefer not to go back several hundred entries trying to catch up, on dial-up. @_@

I will likely continue to stay offline for now, so if you need to talk to me, comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Cute jacket! Now all she needs is a top hat and a walking stick, and for you to teach her "ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh-RITZ" [from "Young Frankenstein"]...

    Birthday card is on its way. No cheating!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.