Monday, July 27, 2009

Structured Productivity

Well, I have a second interview, set for tomorrow, 4pm. :] The guy who interviewed me today seemed pretty impressed with me, which restored my confidence to some degree. :] I sent out a mass text to several friends and family letting them know, and received this one from Neko:

"I know the income will be nice, but i think the structured productivity will be good for you too. <3" To which Christy responded with giggling and telling me something along the lines of how it would prepare me for kindergarten. :B

Anyway I'm feeling positive and trying to be enthusiastic without getting my hopes up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.