Sunday, June 21, 2009

Virginia Beach!

So I am safely in Virginia Beach! There were airport shenanigans but obviously we got it sorted out.

I got lost in the DFW airport, confusing my seat number for my gate number, and ended up missing my flight. Luckily US Airways was very accommodating and got me on a direct flight to Norfolk, that arrived about the same time, for no charge.

I was very relieved, and since it left like 2 1/2 hours later, I had time to get where my new flight was leaving from, and relax for a bit.

I ended up chatting nicely with the woman seated next to me on the plane, and when we landed I was greeted with a very happy Christy, Michael, and Jared. :D It was awesome!

Everything went pretty smoothly from there. We retrieved my luggage and went home. I am safe, and settling in nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Happy you made it! Sad you are gone! We leave this Sunday! I am sad I didn't get to see you b4 you left. How is your ankle btw?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.