Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2nd Interview

Well I had my second interview this afternoon. It was a very VERY hot walk, but the walk wasn't as bad as it could have been, because Christy and Little Man walked me there and back, to help me with my nerves.

My interview was scheduled for 4pm, but I didn't see the guy til nearly 4:30 because he got stuck in a meeting. I was completely unable to gauge his reaction to me, so I don't know whether I made a good impression or not. He did tell me that there are other people who need to be interviewed, and that there will be an office meeting to discuss the interviewed people on Thursday, so the earliest I'm likely to hear back, would be Friday.

Which, is a bit of a relief, since part of the employment process is a drug test, and I don't know where the clinic is, or how I would get there, pre-payday. :P Catching a bus would be the best option if it's possible.

But anyway, I won't know anything till Friday at the earliest.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.