Wednesday, January 9, 2008

How do I explain this?

I don't know how to explain without going into painful detail. Nick doesn't love me anymore. He wants to legally marry Ti. We're getting a divorce.

That just sounds too plain. It sounds blunt and dramatic. I don't know how else to say it though. I'm not moving out yet. Nor will I be signing the papers for awhile. I want to get my driver's license first and be started in my schooling. I'm gonna become a History Teacher. I won't be going back to Texas, at least for awhile. I'll continue to live here until I can leave and be sure I can support myself.

I'm hurt of course, and angry, but we're going to try to end it on the best possible terms. I can't hate him even if I want to. Or her. I know where the blame lies and I take responsibility for my stupid actions. It's not entirely my fault of course, but neither is it entirely their fault. I'll probably be online slightly less for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Babe... if you need me I'm a phone call or email away. If you think of anything we can do to help, please let us.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.