Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dedication is spending all day searching for doll props.

I intended to set all this up about mid afternoon but after I methodically searched my entire bedroom I realized that my little Sanrio mini colored pencils are NOT in the apartment. I do have these other little colored pencils though, which I found searching for my like 4 sets of Sanrio character colored pencils.

So, apologies that it's so dark. I brought out ALL the tinies, but Reji is off playing with Ringo's Albert (B&G Kevin[Mouse]) in the background.

I should also note that after I had Ringo help me bring all the littles out, I startled upon leaving the bedroom because OH NO HALF MY DOLLS ARE MISSING! D: ...Because they sit right by the door, and I reflexively look at them when I turn out the light as I leave the room.

Then I came into the livingroom and went HOLY COW I HAVE A BUNCH OF TINIES. @_@ Not all of them participated in coloring, because I didn't have enough room to pose them all with paper and pencils. So Earnan, Doran, October, and Noland all just kind of observed from the playmat, rocking horse, and rocking chair respectively.














All drawings by me, except for TJ's awesome hotrod that he won the race with. ;) That was drawn by the lovely Osaka!


Bonus Robbie with October after I cleaned up and put everyone else back where they sit.

So there you go. I spent all day digging under, around, and in my bed, looking through doll bins, searched the closet, and finally found the colored pencils after I had completely given up and just decided to reorganize everything. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.