Saturday, September 27, 2014

Getting Innis Together

A week ago, I contacted a seller on DOA about a some Soom fantasy parts. I've been searching for the right horns for Innis for some time, and I decided to go more Chinese dragon, with the antler style horns since I can't find any other horns that I really like. I stumbled across the Andes/Tona deertaur antlers for a very reasonable price and I think they will be perfect.

They got back to me today, after I had allocated the money to something else (I waited a week), and I asked if they would mind holding them until Wednesday, when I could squeeze some money together. They said that was fine, so Innis will be getting these, barring unforeseen circumstance.


I also have been looking at wigs since Innis wants something different, and more regal robes. I've looked at Monique, and also on Ebay, and Luts and have found a few different ones I like. I'm torn between these two for him so when it comes time I will probably order both. =_=;


I think once I have the horns and new wig, I may redo his faceup since I did a really sloppy half-assed job when I first did it. You can't tell under all that fluffy hair but it would be more obvious with a wig that didn't hide his face.


I want something like this for Innis but in mint green and sky blues. I will have to see what I have in brocades and bribe/beg Osaka/Allister to make something beautiful befitting a Dragon prince.

He also wants simple white loafers, of which I found two acceptable pairs at Mint on Card.

I should have known a Dragon would be demanding. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.