Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ossian Drawing

I drew again in church today. I really wanted to draw Seanan, as this photo I took of him really opened up his character for me, but I couldn't get his face right.

Photobucket

I could picture him, looking around five years old, babyfaced, hair mostly straight but curling at the nape of his neck, playing with a ball in the driveway with Declan. I tried to draw it, but instead Ossian came out.

Photobucket

Ossian is between Declan and Seanan, in age. Breck should have been the same age as Declan, but since I'll never be able to get a Meoloo for him, I've changed who he is, and how he relates to the family. So, instead of being fourthborn, Ossian is thirdborn. :] He will be a sleepy Narsha, seen below.

Photobucket

As for Breck, I think I want to make him Leslie's (the father of the Hanlon clan, and an Iplehouse Louis)younger brother. I've decided Breck will be an Iplehouse Ryan. It was seeing this photo that decided it for me.

Photobucket

Not only does Ryan look like a grown up Meoloo, but seeing him as a redhead, with that faceup really cemented his character for me. :] I'm still tweaking the Hanlon family story, because Breck obviously can't be a twin with Declan if he's an older buff boy. He'll dwarf that Little Junior body Declan's got, and I didn't want to change the story about the babies, so while I know he's still part of the family, I'm not sure exactly where he fits in now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.