Saturday, March 4, 2017

Dreams on ethics and sexuality.

Weird dreams about arranged (royal) marriage, discussion of sexuality and the ethics of marrying two people to further the cause of one kingdom or get rid of a useless heir (same country). Fictional world, interesting dynamic. As I began to wake up the details kept shifting in that lucid dreaming way, and the true dream began to fade.

Initially it was an angry asexual Prince being married off to another Prince due to lack of available female offspring from the perspective of Ace's father. Other kingdom is relieved to have found a country happy to marry a Prince to their homosexual heir. Subplot morality discussion about concubines to further both royal lines.

Then I woke up because of course I did. It was really interesting, and I would totally read it as a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.