Friday, January 15, 2016

Mystery Bruise

I am in ridiculous amounts of pain and I really don't think a doctor visit will do anything at this point. I have a mystery bruise on my back that popped up.. Monday? It's deep, just a shadow at skin level, about 9 inches long, by 4 inches wide, off center from my spine. It hurts. My whole back is in screaming agony.

I also have what I call tissue paper joints. If anyone were to go poking and pulling they could easily and accidentally dislocate things. So.. on the one hand the bruise is not going away on its own and that concerns me, and on the other hand I don't want some ignorant ham-fisted medical person dislocating a rib or injuring my spine or, on a third hand to be fat shamed like I have spontaneously bruised my back by being heavy.

Resting has not helped. Moving has not helped. Ibuprofen has not helped. I can't take anything stronger because it would interact with my migraine medications (which like the goggles do nothing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.