Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ill.

I woke up at ..2amish and now am wide awake. I went to bed early with a fever. I felt off all day yesterday and finally took my temperature in the evening after work and it was 100°F. My normal running temp is exactly 96.5°F. 

So I took some motrin, to bring the fever down, agreed that if my fever was still high in the morning I'd go to the doctor, and had my dinner. I don't think I have ever enjoyed eating less. Just nauseous, constant pain past my threshold, off the pain scale, my joints felt made of hot gravel and the connecting tissues felt like aching burning tissue paper, fragile and something to be careful of.

Shortly after I got home, but before I could make myself eat, I asked for help from DragonMouse with changing the sheets on my bed and he was kind enough to do so. So, with fresh sheets on my bed, I took my evening meds, apologized to Osaka, and went to bed very early because sick.

And now I am wide awake, fevered, cold, aching, and I've already taken motrin since I woke up so I'm just awake and in agony. Ugh. I don't want to go to the doctor.

Sorry for whining so much lately. I love you  guys, and I appreciate your listening/reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.