Tuesday, March 24, 2015

YOU CAN NOT CURE MIGRAINES. AT ALL.

If one more person posts a "Holistic cure" for mental illness, migraines, etc, I think I am going to scream and go off on them.

Yes eating healthy and exercise are fantastic for health, both physical and mental. No, lemon juice and salt will not CURE MY MIGRAINE. I do not take medicine for fun. Yes migraine meds make me feel like crap. You know what feels worse? An honest-to-god migraine.

I think that people trying to cure migraines with lemon juice and salt have never had anything other than a severe headache. I would rather bash my head against the wall than take meds if I can avoid it, but I am on medication for a reason. It WORKS.

There is no CURE for migraines. There is no CURE for Bi-Polar disorder. There are treatments. NOT CURES. STOP IT.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard that strychnin is a good cure for everything. For all times...

    Wait, where is this "sarcasm out"-button again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In other words you are so damn right. I wish you weren't...

      Delete
  2. It reminds me of those horrible ads. "Doctors HATE Her!" Why, because she's suggesting BS "cures" that don't really work?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.