Thursday, August 14, 2014

Robin Williams, and Mental Health in general.

I've been trying to think of a delicate way to tell people to keep Robin Williams, suicide talk, and discussion of depression and it's visibility/acceptance or the lack there of, to themselves, and I'm coming up short.

In a nutshell, I'm bi-polar, I struggle with suicidal thoughts and urges, I can not handle this much in my face. So if you're on facebook and have me, filter me out of that. If you're posting something on LJ or somewhere public, trigger filter that.

There is no delicate way. I can't deal with it, and it's everywhere. I can't just unfollow or defriend the entire world. This is my PSA, I don't want to see it, and I can't discuss it.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.