Friday, August 29, 2014

Legos and Zephi and Ninja Turtles! (Oh My!)

Yesterday afternoon I got a Ninja Turtle Lego set which rounded out my collection and got me my missing turtle Leonardo. It's a more recent set than my others so he's got some cartoon scuffs like he's been in a fight or two. Below is my entire Ninja Turtle Lego collection, as well as the limited Flashback Shredder minifigure I got with my Birthday Lego set.











I also received a Nanoblock Violin set from Osaka a while ago, and I was waiting for the right doll and time to put it together. We determined that Zephi might be that doll, so I did a little wordless photo story of him assembling it. I think I need more of these sets for him. @_@





















And I know this post is already image heavy, but here are some photos from the Lego City I've cobbled together from my Creator House sets, LOTR/Hobbit sets, and Castle sets.





I've done some Minifig customizing to make some Child Legos for my city, and finally my Lego Rory, Steve, and child family.



It will become even more diverse when I have the room to set up a huge table and spread things out as I have some of the "girl" Lego sets like the High school, and other stuff to diversify my town. Also all the Marvel Super Hero stuff, and a random Dino from the Raptor set I managed to get on Ebay all by itself for under $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.