Saturday, August 9, 2014

Apollo's Dragon Hoodie

I made this hoodie for Apollo a long time ago. It's fully reversible and ended up being a bit too snug after I got it all together. It was more that the neck hole was too small. So I set it aside because I was too angry at it to work on it. Then I became unemployed and I've done little sewing here, and doll stuff there, and I finally got a point that I could work on it again. I found a website where I could order a custom reversible zipper, and FINALLY finished Apollo's Dragon/Dino hoodie.








Ironically I finished it on a ridiculously hot day with the air conditioning broken. It is seriously about 80 degrees inside so if Apollo looks a bit put out, that's why. It's WAY too hot for a hoodie, let alone a dual-layered reversible hoodie.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.