Saturday, August 9, 2014

Apollo's Dragon Hoodie

I made this hoodie for Apollo a long time ago. It's fully reversible and ended up being a bit too snug after I got it all together. It was more that the neck hole was too small. So I set it aside because I was too angry at it to work on it. Then I became unemployed and I've done little sewing here, and doll stuff there, and I finally got a point that I could work on it again. I found a website where I could order a custom reversible zipper, and FINALLY finished Apollo's Dragon/Dino hoodie.








Ironically I finished it on a ridiculously hot day with the air conditioning broken. It is seriously about 80 degrees inside so if Apollo looks a bit put out, that's why. It's WAY too hot for a hoodie, let alone a dual-layered reversible hoodie.

1 comment:

About Me

My Photo
Welcome to The Cupcake Club! This Journal is to showcase my crafts and designs. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior and architectural design, but I do most of that with programs like The Sims 2, with tons of custom content.

I also post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

My interests include the above, design, in most varieties, Anime, Manga, Crime Dramas, and videogames of various kinds (Guitar Hero, Dragon Quest, etc). :3