Monday, August 25, 2014

5 years on Testosterone.

Oh by the way it's been five years on testosterone as of like three days ago. I was trying to do a photo every year but that kind of flopped. So here is the first image from like 1 week on Testosterone (closest to PRE that I have), and 5 years.



This picture is about a month old because I need a haircut like woah and I'm in that place where I'm trying to decide if I want to cut my beard short, again.



I look roughly the same now but my hair is a half inch longer all around. I posted this to the Beards group on Ravelry at the end of July.

It's really weird to be at the end of this, and it will be interesting to see what sort of changes I have over the next five years. I've also taken out my lip ring, started dating seriously after a couple of years, gotten engaged after a couple of years.

At this point I look like my Dad if I don't cut my hair regularly and it kind of freaks me out. The huge fluffy beard doesn't help. I love my father but I have Daddy issues. 

This photo is from tonight:


I've had a week long migraine so.. no judging please. :P

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.