Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One more of these

Stolen yet another Meme from Tiffy:

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, always closed.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
About half the time. I rarely stay at hotels. If I've used the whole thing I won't take the container.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. My feet need to breathe.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No but I've totally considered it when I was a stupid teenager.

Do you like to use post-it notes?
No. :[

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Beeeeeees. Better chance of survival.

Do you have freckles?
I am covered in them.

Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Improper usage of words, and bad grammar. TRUTHFULLY is not the same thing as HONESTLY. Ignorance is no excuse. NO EXCUSE!

If you begin a sentence with Truthfully, as a segue to then say something in the same context as you should say Honestly, I will SHANK you.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Probably.

What about pooped in the woods?
No, thank goodness.

Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
No.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not anymore.

What is your Song of the week?
No song of the week but I've been listening to a lot of Stone Temple Pilots and Vertical Horizon for the past couple of days.

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes.

Do you still watch cartoons?
FOREVER.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under my bed in my fort.

What do you drink with dinner?
Water or soda if I need the caffeine.

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
My mouth.

What is your favorite food?
Bread.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Princess Bride

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No. I really wanted to be a boyscout.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Oh HELL no.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I think a year or two ago, to Faythe.

Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I know how to check the oil.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No

Ran out of gas?
No.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
I'm not a big sandwich fan.

What is your usual bedtime?
Anywhere from 10pm to 2am.

Are you lazy?
I can be.

How many languages can you speak?
Fluently, just one, but I know a smattering of three other languages.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No I do not.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos!

Are you stubborn?
Yes

Ever watch soap operas?
I've caught one here or there, but I don't seek them out or follow them.

Afraid of heights?
The height itself is not pleasant, but it's the fear of falling that cripples me.

Sing in the car?
I sing all the time.

Dance in the shower?
No!

Dance in the car?
No.

Ever used a gun?
Yes.

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Gosh, 10 years ago? I guess I'm due a new one.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not in a bad way.

Is Christmas stressful?
Always without fail.

Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes!

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Architect.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, but not as frequently as I used to.

Take a vitamin daily?
Theoretically, but I tend to forget.

Wear slippers?
No

Wear a bath robe?
No

What do you wear to bed?
Generally a t-shirt and athletic shorts. I prefer to to sleep in my underwear.

First concert?
I've never been to a concert.

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target.

Nike or Adidas?
Neither, they're both way too narrow for me.

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos!

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
No.

Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No?

Ever take dance lessons?
No.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Yes, but that's because I know what profession he's already planning to do.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

Ever won a spelling bee?
I don't think I've ever been in a spelling bee.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.

Regularly burn incense?
No, it sets off my allergies.

Ever been in love?
I'm really not sure anymore. I think I thought I was.

Hot tea or cold tea?
No.

Tea or coffee?
No.

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
No?

Can you swim well?
I can swim adequately.

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, but not upside down if I'm under water.

Are you patient?
I try to be, and sometimes I am successful.

DJ or band, at a wedding?
I was married at the court house, so neither.

Ever won a contest?
I don't know. I think so, in Elementary school.

Ever have plastic surgery?
Have I ever, no, not yet.

Which are better black or green olives?
Black

Can you knit or crochet?
Yes and no.

Best room for a fireplace?
Living room or den.

Do you want to get married?
Maybe someday, but I want to be absolutely sure this time.

If married, how long have you been married?
I was married for 6 years, together for 4 of those years.

Who was your HS crush?
I wasn't really interested in anyone in Highschool.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. I don't tolerate that behavior from anyone else either.

Do you have kids?
No

Do you want kids?
Theoretically, yes.

Whats your favorite color?
I'm a big fan of teal/aqua/turquoise at the moment, but I love the whole spectrum of colors.

Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my family in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.