Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apollo has a face!

So Osaka painted Apollo up for me yesterday, much to my delight. I went to a birthday party though so there were no pics until today. :] I'm very pleased with how he turned out. However, I find that white dolls are still a pain and a half to photograph without them going all glowy and washed out in direct sunlight. :[

Anyhow these the my favorites from today. :D








The second to last one is my desktop wallpaper now. Funnily enough my last three wallpapers have been my Soom dolls. The first was Doran, and the one I had until now was Starshine. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.