I've felt sick all day. I've been fighting a headache, light sensitivity, nausea, and actually got sick an hour or two ago. No idea what triggered it. It definitely colored my answers for today's portion of the meme.
Day Two: (Nine things about yourself)
1. I have very sensitive hearing, but have a hard time translating speech. I tend to read lips to make sure I'm translating what I hear correctly.
2. I come across as cocky and vain sometimes, (probably alot of the time) but I'm really pretty sensitive, and nervous. I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder.
3. I have a sensitive stomach. When I stress, it generally manifests as nausea, or abdominal discomfort in general.
4. I didn't have a real interest in dating or anything associated with dating until I was about 16 1/2. I had a boyfriend or two but it never really meant much.
5. It took me most of my life to realise the most obvious thing about me was real, and not imagined. It took me another 6 years or so to do anything about it.
6. I'm terrified of abandonment. It's my biggest fear, and I get nervous anytime someone is late or doesn't show up and is unable to tell me. The fear tends to escalate starting from a half hour before the appointed time.
7. I suffer from migraines. It's inconsistent, and I don't really know what triggers them, or how to prevent them.
8. I tend to re-phrase the same thing when I'm trying to explain my thoughts. I don't feel understood most of the time, and I struggle to make things as clear as I can, to overcome my own problems with communication. I worry that my being repetative makes me annoying.
9. I pretty much worry 90% of the time. The other 10% I actually feel confident and sure.