Doing this to get back into posting frequently. :]
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. We don't talk all the time, but you are always there, supportive and sweet, whenever I do need you, and I'm always happy to be the same for you. You're awesome personified.
2. I know you're going through something rough, that I really can't identify with, and I wish I knew what I could do to be of help. I love you dearly, and I want to help, and I feel a bit foolish for not having experienced anything similar enough to quite understand what you might be feeling.
3. I miss you. I wish you were here right now. I feel lost without you here with me. I shouldn't depend on you so heavily, and I feel guilty as hell about it.
4. I frequently wish you and I lived close again. I forget how awesome we are together until we do hang out, and then it's never for long enough. Stay awesome, and I will too, and next time we are together we'll blow everyones' minds.
5. I kind of wonder how much I can trust you, but I tentatively am pursuing a friendship. Please don't burn me because I've shared secrets and I don't know you that well yet.
6. I wish that you still worked with me. I don't really see us hanging out much anymore, because our interests don't overlap much, and that makes me a bit sad. You're smart, talented, and most of the time, very pleasant to spend time with.
7. I have mixed feelings about you. I don't believe the gossip, but I do wonder what exactly you did that warranted being walked out by security in the middle of the week. I want to ask you, but I really don't want to rub salt in the wound. You pissed alot of people off, but you were never really awful to me.
8. I wish we could hang out. I think you're probably a really awesome person, but I know I'm not allowed to get to know you like that. I wonder about you.
9. I will never ever forgive you. No passing of time will ever lessen my anger. You are unforgivable. I don't wish you fatal harm, but I would be hard-pressed not to repeatedly hit you if given the opportunity.
10. I wish you could admit to yourself that you are wrong. Ever. I love you, you're a great friend. However, you need to be able to admit that you can sometimes be wrong, if you're ever going to get your life together. No one is right all the time. Not me, not you, not anyone.