Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Today has been a quiet, but pleasant day. I woke up in the early afternoon, after staying up late chatting with Roxy on AIM. Then spent the afternoon playing Pokemon, for giggles, and then I took Mom to dinner. I think it was rather inspired because I could use the company, and she was in need of some friendly chatter, a good meal, and good company, with no complications.

So, we went to El Chico, had some queso, some tortilla soup, and debated a dessert, but decided against it. It was a nice meal, and Mom and I were laughing and smiling the whole time.

And, on the way home, I mentioned coveting some argyle socks I'd seen at Target yesterday, and we swung by so I could get them. :] So I now have a pair of black and purple argyle socks, and a pair in greys and blues as well. Now I just need to go back and get those pretty dress shirts, later in the month, to match. <3

All in all, it's been a very pleasant day, and I'm looking forward to a relaxing afternoon tomorrow as well. I hope everyone's had a pleasant day, like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.