Saturday, February 21, 2009

Donated blood today.

So, I donated blood today. :] This is the smoothest it's gone, ever. No digging for the vein, no massive bruising, no dizziness. Just, sitting in the chair, squeezing the ball every few seconds, and I was done in maybe 10 minutes. I knew I was going to be donating today, so I tried to make sure to stay hydrated, yesterday and this morning.

I got a t-shirt on the way out too. :] I love those silly "I gave blood!" shirts. Often, they have interesting designs on them. Once, when I gave blood in south Texas, I got one with a picture of a cow inside a tornado. I dunno what that was about, but it was funny.

And, tonight we have the church Talent and Variety show. I was joking that they wanted us to give blood(it was a church organized blood drive) so that we'd all be too woozy to boo anyone off stage. Or perhaps, funnier performance due to stumbling around.We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.