Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ello

So, I've joined a social site called Ello which prides itself on privacy, NOT FARMING your information, and generally good behavior, and expects that of its users.

I have a few invites if that is something you might be interested in. You ARE NOT required to use your legal name (something that bothers me a great deal about Facebook, since everywhere else on the net I'm Rorek or Rorekgwolfe), and while the format is a bit new for me, it's simple and if you know the screen name of the person you are looking for, you can find them by searching it.

If you would like an invite (or are already there) please ask, or leave your name in the comments so I can find you.

Thanks! I am @Rorek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.