Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I think I have pneumonia again.

So in remarkably unsurprising news I'm pretty sure I have pneumonia again. I've had some bleeding in my sinuses for weeks, and swelling, stuff I was attributing to allergies or the change of seasons. However a few days ago my throat had gotten raw and I was draining non-stop so I started taking some cold medicine. And now I'm off that and it's moved into my chest, just like that.

My chest hurts almost as much as it did when I started hacking up bloody chunks last time, and I have a hollow cough. I've also had confirmed pneumonia (not counting this time) four times now, which makes me more prone.

I have not slept overnight, and in a few more hours I will be walking up to my doctor's office to get checked out. I'm anxious because money is tight and I don't have any income or health insurance right now, but I know you don't mess around with pneumonia either.

I have no idea how much this is going to cost. :/ But I can't let it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.