Friday, March 28, 2014

Doll Profiles: Part 1 of 5

Some of my dolls are in a project status so they will get an older good photo instead of mid project photo.

Maybe I'll do sets of five since I have a total of 25 dolls. I thought I was closer to 30 but my current and up-to-date list on Den of Angels says 25. I was going to go in order of arrival but I don't think I can handle that. So here's what I've put together so far.



Name: October
Arrival Date: October 4th 2013
Sculpt Version: Luts Tiny Delf Alice in real brown skin.
Gender: Male
Face-up: By Luts (default)
Blushing: None
Eyes: Luts glass default (dark green)
Wig: Luts mystery wig.
Bio: October is the Prince of the Pumpkins. He says that he is the son of the Pumpkin King. October is a toddler/baby who speaks in baby-babble with real words but in a way that makes sense only to him.



Name: Innis
Arrival Date: February 16th 2013
Sculpt Version: Fairyland Littlefee Event Vampire Rolly Faceplate
Gender: Male
Face-up: By Me
Blushing: None
Eyes: 14mm MoC Azure Ice Glitter (I think, might be midnight)
Wig: Unstrung Hero Fur wig.
Bio: Innis is a water dragon. He was intended to be paired off with Moonbeam for magic training and eventual romantic interest when they reached adulthood. The bonding ceremony was alarmingly interrupted by way of Starshine landing on the ground in the form of a Unicorn boy who stole the show and the girl, whether he wanted to or not. Innis resides in the same general time and place as Starshine, Earnán, Doran, and Moonbeam.



Name: Starshine
Arrival Date: December 26th 2009
Sculpt Version: Soom Beyla *Unicorn head*
Gender: Male
Face-up: By Alison (UnseelieQueen)
Blushing: By Alison, on the hooves, and tail.
Eyes: Souldoll Acrylics
Wig: Blue fur wig, made by me.
Bio: Starshine was originally a shooting star, and found himself startlingly captured into a physical form as a Unicorn boy, when a bonding ceremony by a young witch named Moonbeam went sideways. Starshine is the angriest unicorn, as he is pretty pissed off to be stuck in a physical form, and is prone to temper tantrums including alot of stomping things with his tiny hooves. Starshine is part of the fantasy world that includes Earnán, Doran, Innis, and Moonbeam.



Name: Jessie
Arrival Date: May 21st 2009
Sculpt Version: Narshadoll Narsha girl
Gender: Female
Face-up: By Osaka
Blushing: None
Eyes: 14mm MoC Violet
Wig: Mystery wig!
Bio: Jessie is a mystery. I think she is a witch like Moonbeam, from that world of magic.



Name: Doran
Arrival Date: August 4th 2009
Sculpt Version: Soom Initial Monthly Doll Release of Glot and Glati
Gender: Male
Face-up: By Me
Blushing: None
Eyes: Soom
Wig: CustomHouse wig, that came with my Uranus.
Bio: Doran is a little sheep-faun from the fantasy highlands of Scotland, in a world where magic is real and fantasy creatures exist. He resides in the same general time and place as Starshine, Earnán, Innis, and Moonbeam.
 






And that's all for this batch! Next up.. who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.