Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This is why I don't drink much.

So my actual birthday was pretty nice. :] Or at least, what I can remember. I woke up LATE (like noon) then spent the afternoon paying bills and running errands, which was necessary. Osaka was a great sport running around with me. Ringo was a bit of a pain, but he did eventually get himself together.

And then in the evening I went out with several of my co-workers to Ambush (our semi-regular bar) and then after that we went to a place called Scandals. I remember leaving Ambush after paying my tab. I remember arriving at Scandals and hearing an AMAZING live band. I remember snippets of interaction with some friendly strangers who bought some birthday shots, but after that I was just suddenly aware of being home and in the shower.

I don't drink often, or heavily, and while I know I had fun, I wish I could remember more of it, and I think I will not be drinking like that next birthday (or ever again). I generally have one or two, and done, when I do indulge.

I took my camera and K, took a photo of us. :]

1 comment:

  1. I had one evening, like that, back in my pre-religious days. I could hear somebody chewing cornflakes across the [huge] dorm dining room the next morning. Not a happy memory. Especially the part where my tuba-playing friends greeted me as I walked onto the field before the band practice (my one and only foray into drill team). Always a good idea to remember if one must apologize, to whom, and why. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.