Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 gaming questions answered (some with pictures)

I yoinked this from my sister Faythe(Nekokoi). Some of our answers are the same or similar.

1: Very first video game.
Dragon Warrior(Quest)

2: Your favorite character.
Link.

3: A game that is underrated.
Fable (3)

4: Your guilty pleasure game.
Pretty much any Pokemon game.

5: Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
I wanna be a pokemon trainer/breeder. :B

6: Most annoying character.
Navi from Ocarina of Time.

7: Favorite game couple.
Link/Sheik

8: Best soundtrack.
Katamari Damacy

9: Saddest game scene.
The scene, in Dragon Quest 4, when your childhood best friend takes your form, to save your life, and is slaughtered by monsters. It moves me to tears every time.

10: Best gameplay.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

11: Gaming system of choice.
Xbox 360, but I also play my Nintendo DS quite a bit.

12: A game everyone should play.
Guitar Hero

13: A game you’ve played more than five times.
Any Pokemon game.

14: Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

(Pokemon)

15: Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.

(Fable 2)

16: Game with the best cut scenes.
I've always liked the cut scenes in Final Fantasy.

17: Favorite antagonist.
Ganon

18: Favorite protagonist.
Link

19: Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.

(Pokemon)

20: Favorite genre.
RPG/Adventure.

21: Game with the best story.
Dragon Quest 4

22: A game sequel which disappointed you.
Pokemon White/Black. Too story heavy. I prefer the Red/Blue/Yellow style that played all the way through each game with the last in that style being Pokemon Soul Silver.

23: Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
Oh man, Zelda Twilight Princess KILLED me with the beautiful world and characters. Killed me dead. The story isn't my favorite but the graphics make up for it, for me.

24: Favorite classic game.
Pokemon Yellow. I go back and play it alot.

25: A game you plan on playing.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3DS. I already own it. I just don't have my 3DS yet.

26: Best voice acting.
Not a factor for me.

27: Most epic scene ever.
Final Fantasy X when Sin shows up for the first time. That blew my mind.

28: Favorite game developer.
Enix! They developed Dragon Warrior (Quest)

29: A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
Fable 3. Everyone talks smack about Fable but I really liked 3, and now I've bought 2 and am enjoying it, so far.

30: Your favorite game of all time.
Dragon Quest 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.