Well I decided to try to make as realistic a pair of jeans as possible in Yo-SD size and while it's missing a couple of details, like belt loops and back pockets, I'm really tired so those will have to wait till tomorrow.
I'm really displeased with how loose the thermal shirt I made is too. I wanted it to be snug and somewhat form-fitting like the way mine always used to be. Rather than taking this one in, I'm gonna try again by shrinking the pattern a little bit. The next will be made of the skull print thermal material I've got. I don't have a lot of it, but enough for a couple of shirts.
Anyway I'm pretty pleased with how the jeans fit, except that I'll need to put a second snap in the fly so it closes better. Tell me what you think!