Monday, April 8, 2013

Graze Box 3

Another graze box review. This box arrived very quickly in comparison to the last one. I think I can expect them about every weekend, which makes for pleasant snacking on Sundays. :]

This box was a good mix of sweet and savory

Apple and Cinnamon flapjack - I ate this while in mid-migraine when I first woke up, at a height of nausea, and found it incredibly soothing. I liked it better than the one I had before with the cranberries.

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes - Loved, a good mix of sweet and savory. The oatcakes were drier than expected with a nice little crunch, perfect with the sweet caramelized onion marmalade. I would love to have this again.

Garden of England - Loved. I was really excited about this mix. I liked the dried apple much better in this, than with the toffee. The dried fruit is soft, tender and juicy, perfect for snacking. I think the baby strawberries are the best part of this mix.

Pear Tatin - LOVED. The creamy yoghurt covered seeds are a pleasant touch with the crunch of almond, and the soft sweet fruits. A beautiful blend, much better with all parts than sampling by piece. I think the seeds are my favorite part, thought I've been craving almonds just about daily for awhile.

I pretty much loved this entire box. I think I probably wouldn't have liked the flapjacks as well if they hadn't been so soothing on my upset stomach, but I DID enjoy them and that's worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.