Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Striped romper!

Well, yesterday I made a romper for Doran. I was basing it off of some cute toddler clothes I downloaded for my Sims. :B It's got a polo style collar, and snaps at the bottom, like a onesie. My next project will be an actual onesie type pattern.











I wasn't necessarily expecting Doran to be this YOUNG, but the more I play with him, the more he seems like a toddler, and less like a tiny little fae adult, or adolescent. I'll try and get my onesie patterns sorted out, and have prototypes up to see in the next day or two. I don't think I want to do many of these polo openings as they are a pain and a half to do.

1 comment:

  1. I left a really great comment, amazingly witty for so early in the morning, and Blogger ate it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.