Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doran's face is done!

Well, today, Christy and I finished up Doran's faceup. :D I did his eyebrows and lashes, and she did the blushing for me. Due to the shape of his face, the little blue star I wanted, didn't suit, so I'll save that for a different doll in the future. Anyway, these are the pics I managed. I'll take some better ones in the next few days in daylight. :3





Now I'm just waiting for his 'grown up' horns, and to blush his leg fluff and hooves. I'm thinking I'll paint the hooves and horns charcoal grey, and do faun-colored fluff on his legs, to match his wig. I'm pretty thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he has a pet sheep! His little horns look like croissants. Mmm, croissants! Now I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.